Reset For 2020
Weekend Workshop to get Your Marketing Sorted for 2020
When: Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th January 2020
Where: Victoria Street, London SW1H 0HW
Timing: 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
Are you a complementary practitioner, therapist or coach and want to attract more clients to your door?
Would you love to start 2020 knowing how to market yourself authentically and with a workable plan for the year ahead?
Enrolment is now open for my in-person weekend workshop to learn how to market yourself in a way that’s right for you. We’ll cover where you need to start with your marketing and getting the basics in place, how to have non-sleazy sales conversations, and attract clients to work with you so you can build a thriving, sustainable practice.
- I will walk you through the steps you need to take to create the right marketing for your business based on you, your values, your strengths and your resources
- We will investigate the different elements required in your marketing to attract the right clients
- You will create your own personalised plan of action over the weekend you can work from for the rest of the year
- Workshops are a combination of taught and practical sessions based around a comprehensive workbook with templates for you to complete
- Places are limited to 6 so I can give you my full attention
As it’s the first time I’m running this workshop, I’m offering a heavily discounted price of £175. This is a 50% discount on the full price workshop planned to accompany the publication of my book next summer. In return, I’d appreciate some honest feedback on what would make it even better.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Creating the confidence to market yourself authentically
- Setting your vision for your business and your intentions for the year ahead
- Should you niche or be a generalist
- Identifying your favourite clients and how to find them
- Branding basics
- Creating your marketing message
- How to have sales conversations and make offers without feeling pushy
- Finding the right marketing activities for you and your clients
- Create a recipe for each marketing activity you can replicate
- Create your plan for 2020 so you know what to do
- Finishing with a mastermind session to provide you with extra inspiration
Grow Your Complementary Practice, Your Way!
One size doesn't fit all and the best way to thrive as a practitioner, is to nurture a business based around your strengths and the people you help.
Learn how to grow your health and well-being business on your terms.
Sign up for my weekly emails and receive free resources, simple strategies, inspiration and motivation, news and updates straight to your inbox.