CAM Institutes & Associations
Having interviewed practitioners and therapists from many different disciplines, there are common themes as to why they struggle to get their businesses running, fail to reach their full potential or even stop practicing altogether.
- Low confidence levels
- Limited business and marketing skills
- Lack of ongoing business support
Do you want to complement the professional training and services that you provide with key business and marketing skills?
Do you want to provide your students and members with robust and effective training on how to build and grow their practice?
Do you want to provide additional income opportunities for your establishment?
Our workshops and seminars provide you with the opportunity to enhance your current offerings with the additional skills practitioners require to be successful in their chosen field.
By personally understanding the challenges a practitioner meets when marketing themselves, I have advised tutors within private, further and higher education environments. Based on my experience, I have developed business, specialist marketing and confidence resources specifically for health and well-being professionals.
The training can be tailored to meet your organisations requirements. Provision of the training is flexible and can include workshops, seminars, conferences and online training to suit your needs and budget.
Practitioners that are thriving and making a success of their chosen profession will naturally advertise the benefits of your establishment to the next generation of practitioners.
Contact me to find out how I can support your members and students.
What was your biggest takeaway?
- A real example of starting up a small business and what it actually entails
- A comprehensive systematic approach and very useful guidelines to consider for setting up a business
- Content that was useful to takeaway. Guidance on doing the accounting was particularly useful in terms of the step by step system in which it was presented
- Enthusiasm for setting up business / feasibility
- Having a good concept of the step by step procedures involved
How do you now feel about starting and running your business?
- Workshop gives me more confidence actually
- Helped in developing confidence. I think that with careful planning and foresight developed through these workshops, I should be OK starting and running my own business.
- The process of writing the plan and the workshop got me thinking about how to overcome challenges and visualising what it will actually be like to run it
- Much more confident and knowledgeable
- Positive, confident I have the necessary tools to begin with
Grow Your Complementary Practice, Your Way!
One size doesn't fit all and the best way to thrive as a practitioner, is to nurture a business based around your strengths and the people you help.
Learn how to grow your health and well-being business on your terms.
Sign up for my weekly emails and receive free resources, simple strategies, inspiration and motivation, news and updates straight to your inbox.