The power of setting 90-day goals for your holistic business
We’re just starting the second half of the year and as it’s been a bumpy ride for many practitioners. Many of us have had to completely change the way we work with lockdown. The best way to ensure the next quarter is productive is to set yourself 90-day goals.
It’s very easy to get stuck in the day-to-day tasks – before you know it, another month, quarter or even year has passed by. A lack of progress is amplified when you find yourself going around in circles, not really knowing what to do next.
By setting 90-day goals, they are far enough away to give you the chance to achieve something big, but near enough to be achievable. It helps you gather your focus, energy, and attention in one direction, which is where the power lies.
- Why 90-day goals? (2:50)
- Start by understanding where you are now (3:41)
- Start with the end in mind (4:56)
- Where do you want to be in 90-days from now? (5:26)
- When and where do you need support? (7:00)
- How do you set the plan in motion? (7:30)
- Reflect on your progress (8:40)
Blog post, show notes and links: helenharding.co.uk/podcast20