How to sell your holistic services with integrity
Selling isn’t something that comes naturally to most practitioners. Many feel it’s manipulative and sleazy and shy away from any selling.
Selling doesn’t have to be pushy, but you do have to make sales to survive. It’s necessary if you want to earn enough money to pay your bills. If not, you’ll be forced to find other sources of income to subsidise yourself or stop practising altogether.
Fortunately, there are ways of selling which are filled with integrity. There are different ways of making offers based on mutual respect for your clients and for your services – you just need to find the right style for you.
- Understand who you help and how you help them (2:18)
- Focus on helpful marketing (3:08)
- Sales are simply making offers (4:56)
- Follow-up enquiries (6:16)
- Tell clients the next step (7:04)
Blog post, show notes and links: helenharding.co.uk/podcast19