How much time should you spend marketing your holistic business?
To ensure you thrive as a practitioner, you must learn to market yourself. If you have no clients, your training and hard work will all have been for nothing. In today’s noisy world, it’s even more important that you’re visible and let people know how you can help them. This is where your marketing comes in and love it, or hate it, you need to embrace it to thrive.
Ultimately there is no right or wrong answer but the more time you commit to marketing your practice (assuming you are working on the right things) the quicker your business will grow.
- How much times should you spend on marketing? (01:12)
- What’s your goal for your marketing? (03:25)
- Work to your strengths (04:04)
- Make time for marketing (08:07)
- Start where you are (09:09)
- Identify what’s working (10:39)
Blog post, show notes and links: helenharding.co.uk/podcast22